Nephandi Application Process Outlined

Open discussion for the public to read & reply

Nephandi Application Process Outlined

Postby Draaggo on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Register for a logon to our Forums. If you're reading this, you're probably already 1 step ahead.
Note: Your Forum Name must match the character name you are applying with for entrance. Once you have logged into the forums, you can create your application. The button for the application process is on the upper right of the forums. You must READ and UNDERSTAND our raiding guidelines.

Post a note on the Public Forums introducing yourself to the members. Be active. Feel free to browse the public forums.

Be available when a Nephandi officer contacts you in-game.

We (the officers of Nephandi) will:

1) Review your gear and achievements on the armory and possibly interview you in-game. If you don't have the latest Tier badge gear at the very least, get it and try again later.
2) Based on the interview, we may take you into a raid or heroics to test you out.
3) Based on 1 and 2, we may extend a "probationary" guild invite.

If you receive a probationary invite:

This invite is good for 2 weeks minimum, and may extend up to 4 weeks.
During this time, you will be expected to raid during our specified raid times. Based on your performance and interaction with current members, you will be removed from probation or removed from the guild. During the probation period, you will NOT receive any item drops from any raid that are main-spec upgrades for our regular raiders.

If you are not accepted, we will notify you via in-game mail. We appreciate all applicants, but we are trying to build a community of mature, reliable, laid-back players. Not everyone fits in with every group.

Thanks for applying, we look forward to meeting you.
Last edited by Draaggo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Draaggo
Non-Raider

Re: Nephandi Application Process Outlined

Postby Kedran on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:25 am

WOOT T8.5 gear!! I needs more badges!

-K
Ready to raid? Have you had your booze yet? - Grogemesh
Kedran

Postby Draaggo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:34 am

Kedran wrote:WOOT T8.5 gear!! I needs more badges!

-K

Note the post date. :P
Draaggo
Non-Raider

Postby Hogansloth on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Are you guys planning on revamping this for Cataclysm? I am looking to play again and I would much rather help you all out toward guild levels than some other random guild!
Hogansloth

Postby Tarynator on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Hogansloth wrote:Are you guys planning on revamping this for Cataclysm? I am looking to play again and I would much rather help you all out toward guild levels than some other random guild!

It's already been revamped. The forum application process has been completely updated. If you are having trouble applying, let me know.
-Tary
Tarynator
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion