Hi Nephandi!

Open discussion for the public to read & reply

Hi Nephandi!

Postby Packy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Just messing around caught myself thinking about WOW. Been 7 months and I think I had my first twitch. How is the guild doing? Still got a good group? I might subscribe again for a month or so and drop in and say hi.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Packy
Packy
Non-Raider

Re: Hi Nephandi!

Postby Tarynator on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 pm

We're still here, but we're really a shell of what we used to be. Many have stopped logging in and we really do not raid much any more. Not sure if this will ever recover or it is just pre-expansion lull.

We've killed Garrosh on normal, so the only thing left would be some heroics and such, which we really don't have the group for anymore after losing some of our folks. So we would have to recruit and rebuild, and that takes some dedication which we're lacking right now.

I'm still logging in every day to burn cooldowns and camp some rare stuff for some extra spending gold come the expansion, but that's about it. Might join a pug here and there for some achievements.

Hope to see you around, but I wouldn't pay $15 just to drop in and say "Hi" in game, 'cause you may end up being the only one online. :lol:
-Tary
Tarynator
Site Admin

Postby Soullie on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Yeah some of us are still around. Im just bored as fuck. Just waiting for x-pac.
Soullie
Officer

Postby leahcimbulwark on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Who? What? When? Where?
Stormed at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of death,
Into the mouth of hell.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Charge of the Light Brigade
leahcimbulwark